- We require professional estimators for AWI Custom and Premium grade work with experience in projects over $1,000,000 for high volume/quality commercial and institutional architectural woodwork, rough/finish carpentry and solid surfacing material.
- A strong communication skill to work directly with Owners, Architects, Contractors, Sub-contractors and Millworkers.
- Full & part time work available, work from your home office.
- Must have minimum 5 years experience with a computer and high speed internet access. Software will be provided to you.
- Please email your resume with complete details for our file.
- Suggestion – See self employed estimator program on pricing page.
A Professional Estimating Service Company requires a Junior & Senior Architectural Woodwork Estimator
Prime6400 has full-service capabilities to estimate any project from conceptual, design, engineering, estimating, purchasing, outsourcing, manufacturing and installation.
We Specialize in estimating Divisions 5, 6, 8, 10, 11, and 12:
- Architectural Woodwork
- Ornamental Metals
- Door, Frames and Hardware
- Building Specialties
- General Trades
The Estimator is responsible for insuring that all quantity surveys and pricing are accurate and complete by means of:
- Download document and document control
- Responsible for all quantity surveys
- Provide support for the development of bidding strategies
- Prepare Scope Letter
- Use Prime6400 estimating software to prepare the estimate
- Be able to price by use of parametric assemblies, bill of materials, quantity generator, labor by task
- Determine all equipment and special requirements for each project
- Request outsource pricing by provide all necessary information to vendors and sub contractors
- Perform any tasks as required to get the estimate completed
- Work with general supervision and return a finished estimate well in advance of Bid Date
Qualifications include to have working in this industry with:
- Bachelor degree In Construction Management or equivalent or
- At least five years of estimating experience in the construction industry
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good computer skills MS, Planswift, OnScreen Takeoff, Box.net, DropBox.net
- Detailed oriented with diversity
This is a virtual office position with some travel to main office or clients. Only well seasoned estimator need apply.